Home > Broadcasts > Radio Istina: Wednesday August 22, 2007

Radio Istina: Wednesday August 22, 2007

August 22nd, 2007 Leave a comment Go to comments

mp3 [32mb; 2hrs 19mins]

Discussion

1) semitically incorrect songs

Eminem’s anti-drug and anti-anti-drug song, ‘The Kids,’ lyrics and (a, not the) video

Guns ‘n’ Roses: ‘One in a Million’ lyrics and video

Sam Kinison clip from “Back to School”

2) Duke rape hoax as covered by William Anderson of lewrockwell.com and his archive (many other articles on rape hoax)

– call from Andrei Kievsky (technical problems – buffering) re subprime loan mess

3) Understanding P.C. – what it is; its roots. PC is judeo-communist in origin, has nothing whatsoever to do with manners and everything to do with smashing any dissent from neo-communist, jewish totalitarian party line.

– Chapter three of Frank Ellis’ “Marxism, Multiculturalism, and Free Speech” (published by Scott-Townsend): Political Correctness and the Ideological Struggle: From Lenin and Mao to Marcuse and Foucault.

– The ten main features of PC (deriving from Soviet Union and Chinese variants)

Amazon.com: Marxism, Multiculturalism, and Free Speech (Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies Monograph Series, 31): Frank Ellis: Books Amazon.com: Marxism, Multiculturalism, and Free Speech (Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies Monograph Series, 31): Frank Ellis: Books

Featured artist you might not have heard of:

Rilo Kiley

1. jackumup
    August 22nd, 2007 at 20:27 | #1

Fuck that fat ugly nigger cunt overpaid house maid oppey, or that penisless little twat dike ellen.

ITS AFTERNOONS WITH LINDER

“Soon your whole day could be jewless”

2. GB
    August 22nd, 2007 at 21:45 | #2

Hey Alex, love to give you a call sometime. Be sure to post your broadcast times.

–Geoff

3. alex
    August 22nd, 2007 at 23:13 | #3

Ok – we took a call from Andrei Kievsky today, but had some problems and had to cut it short. The quality was good, the connection was clear, but it started chopping up for some reason. Have to figure that out. We did get the music problems cleared up. So, we’re almost there.

The show today is music at the start, then 1-2 hours of further discussion of the Frank Ellis monograph on Political Correctness.

4. Agis
    August 23rd, 2007 at 00:06 | #4

I didn’t listen to this show live, therefore I was able to scroll through the music and technical issues which comprised 25-30% of the show. Unfortunately The 70% that dealt with PC and was worth listening too, was nearly drowned out by a loud repetitive clicking sound.

‘Live shows’ should only take place during National Events when there is a lot to talk about and quality is less of a concern. This could be anything from Katrina, to a Tookie getting executed or Christmas.

A regularly scheduled show — even if it is recorded live — absolutely has to be post-edited and a lot of effort needs to go into a quality recording (which is impossible with a live show).

Luckily there are a lot of projects going on at VNN especially GoyFire and Podblanc, but I’d still like to see the ‘Straight Linder Show’ improve to the point that it doesn’t, waste Alex’s time, waste the listener’s time or at least is produced in such a way that there is not a constant clicking sound.

5. Seasalt
    August 23rd, 2007 at 00:16 | #5

Damn, that was good. Just the right dose of hate for a growing boy.

6. Steve b
    August 23rd, 2007 at 00:54 | #6

Good show, Alex. Wasn’t able to listen to it live but caught the recorded broadcast. I like the idea of live shows. It brings a bit more energy and vigor to the audience.

A few points. The tech glitches are minor and will work themselves out as you get more proficient.

I don’t really care for the schedule of the show. 3:00 pm central time cuts into my Ellen Degeneres, Oprah and soap opera viewing. How about a Friday nite or Saturday nite? Monday nite is good too but Stan and YJ might get pissed.

Callers is a good idea, some comedy bits, special guest, etc. Get Beck on there. Just don’t let him moderate the forum. lol

Lots of potential. Everyone wants to hear Linder talk.

7. Techsupport
    August 23rd, 2007 at 00:56 | #7

The distortion when the caller was on sounds like the compression problems that happen when the computer is using too much CPU time dealing with other tasks to properly compress the audio stream. Your computer probably isn’t powerful enough to take skype calls and send out a streaming broadcast at the same time.

8. Will Stuteley
    August 23rd, 2007 at 01:03 | #8

Well, I have to revise my earlier assessment of the Linder-solo model. The first broadcast was good, but this one proved that you can MORE than carry a show without co-hosts. Great material, the tone and pacing were FAR superior this go-around. The level of analysis was superb, but you stayed on target with a near-perfect balance of casual conversation and academic didacticism.

So yeah, WAY TO KICK ASS! I look forward to the next one.

Also, it would be great if you have an accompanying section on the front page that lists your main sources for each show. I want to read more of this Ellis guy you quoted at length–and quoted well, by the way, enunciating and modulating your voice to fully communicate his intent.

(In general, I find that material presented via audio must be slowed down and simplified a bit, as complexity is better suited to print. At the same time, audio presentations involve all of the inflections of voice and tone that REALLY RAM the meaning home, and you exploited this well.)

9. Will Stuteley
    August 23rd, 2007 at 01:06 | #9

Oh yeah, one more thing–maybe this is lame(?), but I like “Linder’s Table Talk.” This show really had that balance–academic AND casual.

10. Stewart Gavin
    August 23rd, 2007 at 08:14 | #10

I would love to hear Geoff Beck and Alex together again on the air.

11. Stewart Gavin
    August 23rd, 2007 at 08:20 | #11

Alex’s show is what every White college student should be learning.

12. Bumblefish
    August 23rd, 2007 at 09:36 | #12

Alex, the vote is quite heavily in favor of you and Beck. You compliment each other, two good voices and super sharp analysis. Let’s get it done, the cause needs you both.

By the way, I like Agis, but couldn’t disagree with him more about live shows. The technical problems will get fixed, as they always do. WE ARE WHITE MEN WHO BUILT THE WORLD, WHO THE FUCK WOULD DARE PRESUME THEY COULD STOP US?!

13. August 23rd, 2007 at 11:57 | #13

I thought of a name for Alex’s new show

“LINDER LIVE”

14. August 23rd, 2007 at 12:13 | #14

Can you be more specific? On a casual scroll through the file, I’m not hearing it. Most likely it’s an encoding “hiccup.” That can be solved.

People like live.

I’ve tried both ways. When you start doing post, you tend to slide into a condition of “mission creep,” where most people will end up overproducing the track, not to mention that it takes a lot of time that could be better used creating more content. The best policy is one employed by the pros at every level of sound engineering–get it right on tape.

I think it’s disingenuous to imply that even this second attempt was a waste of time for anyone. I know there are agendas and hurt feelings, but try to keep your eyes on the prize, and try not to let that stuff bother you.

15. Bumblefish
    August 23rd, 2007 at 13:40 | #15

Damn right. I don’t want to take sides, but there comes a point when you have to either ditch the imagined slights and internecine conflicts and move on for the cause, or go your own way. It’s hard enough to fight The Tribe otherwise.

16. August 23rd, 2007 at 13:47 | #16

Tommy Gun I think that you heard the same-titled song by the band the Clash on a frequent F.T.L. broadcast and picked that name for yourself, I wonder if you know that ‘The Clash’ was fronted by a Jew.

17. jackumup
    August 23rd, 2007 at 18:42 | #17

I’m am now in the process of using the term loxist when speaking about jew hate. I think it’s as could as any word and all VNN’ERS should incorporate it into their daily vocabulary, just like homo phoebe we can make it mean moralphobe.

18. sgruber
    August 24th, 2007 at 14:03 | #18

Yeah, the term “politically correct” has been around a long time. I first heard it in 1988. One of my college professors, a jewess, used it to condemn some European film director’s flicks. On another occasion she referred to the difficulties of dating Marxists. (This was in New York.)

She did not use the term “politically correct” in an ironic way – she was serious as hell, like a nun using the term “mortal sin.”

I have to conclude the term is Marxist, not only in concept, but also in origin. A bunch of Red Diaper kikes in their New York neo-ghetto were using the term, probably for years prior to 1988.

1. No trackbacks yet.