Home > Broadcasts > Radio Istina: Tuesday November 25, 2008

Radio Istina: Tuesday November 25, 2008

November 25th, 2008 Leave a comment Go to comments

mp3 [14mb; 57mins]

Conclusion of article on standardized testing and American public-school education in the 20th century, along with other news items.

1. Walter
    November 25th, 2008 at 03:41 | #1

Welcome back, Alex. Radio Istina is always excellent. I listen to every minute of every show.

2. Ed in CT
    November 26th, 2008 at 00:49 | #2

Some of last year’s lemmings are this year’s fence sitters.

Thanks, Alex for providing the ammunition I use to shoot them over to our side.

3. chapman
    November 26th, 2008 at 14:52 | #3

“…jews believe that anti-semitism corellates with sexual repression…”

or in other words: it is only the devotion to the Pure Virtue we sometimes call Truth that fully enables both the perception and rejection of the destructive deceits, temptations and manipulations that jews themselves claim to have a special ‘chosen’ role in proferring in order to control and mislead the goyish mass.

For instance a Pure Virtue in the Catholic sense of heart and head (emotion and reason) harmoniously oriented toward a goal of the highest standard.

Is this not the White Man’s One Great Strength?

Is this not, still, his One Hope for Salvation?

4. shabbos s. shabazz
    November 26th, 2008 at 16:02 | #4

White Man’s great weakness- the belief that they need no help in spelling:

correlates
    proffering

5. sgruber
    November 26th, 2008 at 18:34 | #5

Good show. It was a palpable relief from the ubiquitous mental retardation here and, I suppose, throughout the Kwa. An “intelligence injection” and much appreciated.

6. Ice Queen
    November 26th, 2008 at 19:00 | #6

I have been listening to your show for a few weeks, and I am loving it. Keep up the great works – and you have a very pleasing voice.

7. Stu Gavin
    November 26th, 2008 at 20:18 | #7

Too short

8. chapman
    November 27th, 2008 at 05:15 | #8

Quite right S. s. S.

——————————–
    ——————————–

Audio of E. Michael Jones and Israel Shamir at a conference in London on 26th September 2008 at this page:

——————————–
    ——————————–

And for contrast, here’s a popular YouTube presentation of jewish attitude on the theme of ‘Responsibility’…..

djhives/nemesis : ‘I Support the New World Order’ etc ….

9. Helmut
    November 27th, 2008 at 14:41 | #9

Sehr Geehrter Herr Linder,
    You are heard brother. You are heard, believe you me.
    I am in the Herz of enemy territory, the City Of New York. Believe me when I tell you how vital and necessary you are.
    Thank you for all you do.
    Dein,
    Helmut

10. williams
    November 29th, 2008 at 10:13 | #10

spelling? the stoopid guy is wooried about spelling not what he`s saying

1. No trackbacks yet.